Friday, July 24, 2009

Hoop dreams.... If they ever get taller!

So I've been thinking about getting the boys a little basketball hoop for a while now, knowing they would "love love love!" the new toy! Daddy wanted me to get them the bigger hoop set, but when I saw this one at Walmart, it was such a good price it was hard to resist! So the impulse shopper that I am, I bought it! Boy was I right when I said they'd love it! X couldn't wait for me to set it up, and they played for at least an hour while I cooked dinner. They even shared, no requests by Mommy needed! X was an expert at the game right away, Little L was a lot more excited by the new "Piderman!" ball he got!
X got shot after shot! He's going to be the next Larry Bird.... Is that right? Yikes! I'll have to google that to make sure I'm not looking like an idiot! Woot woot! Nailed that comparison!


Better be on your A game Daddy and Mamo when you get here, X is about to school you in the art of hoops! At least according to him he is, not in so many words!



No comments:

Post a Comment