Poor baby J can't seem to learn his lesson. He got himself stuck on my bakers rack, for the 2nd time! All I heard was whining from out in the dining room. I kept calling to him, but he wouldn't crawl over, so finally I gave in and went to look for him. I found him stuck, again! At least this time he figured out how to turn around to face outward, last time he was stuck facing the wall.
He looks as if he's smiling for the camera, but in reality he was super pissed because I left him there while I went and grabbed my camera, and then I took about 10 pictures. When I finally freed him he crawled at top speed away from me in search of Daddy. Apparently he has forgotten that the first time he got stuck up there Daddy stood and laughed, and then made me come and see before he would help him down. Fickle Baby J!
He looks as if he's smiling for the camera, but in reality he was super pissed because I left him there while I went and grabbed my camera, and then I took about 10 pictures. When I finally freed him he crawled at top speed away from me in search of Daddy. Apparently he has forgotten that the first time he got stuck up there Daddy stood and laughed, and then made me come and see before he would help him down. Fickle Baby J!
No comments:
Post a Comment